Monday, November 23, 2009

Make Every Moment Count

We often forget how quickly life can be taken away. We waste time worrying about the future when we really should be enjoying the present. I am certainly guilty of this, especially when I travel for work. I have been in some really great locations across the U.S., and have often found myself skipping dinner on the beach or not stopping to take a great photograph because I'm afraid I won't get my work done. It reminds me of a quote I found in high school:

"The work will wait while you show a child a rainbow. But the rainbow won't wait while you do the work."

Sometimes we just need to be reminded of what is worthy of our time. This week I want you to think about how you spend your time. Do at least one thing every day that makes you happy. Do something to help someone in need. Spend time with or contact someone you love. Look at each day as if it could be your last and make moments you will look back on and be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment